Friends and Family Roll & Bowl

I am so excited to announce Team Awesome's Houston fundraising event, The Family and Friends Roll and Bowl!

Team Awesome and I are throwing a super fun bowling fundraiser on May 14th at Bowl on Bellaire (formerly Palace Lanes, and thankfully - if your like me and like grungy, held back in time kind of places - they have only changed the name!) and this will be our only campaign event in H-Town! All proceeds from the night go towards my campaign and ultimately to fight blood cancers. The event is family friendly which was important to me because I wanted my kids to be involved in this fundraising effort too.  After the bowling, everyone is invited to head over to Little Matt's on Edloe St. for dinner and more fun!  The tickets are very limited so get yours quick!

Here are the details:

What: Friends & Family Roll & Bowl
When: Saturday May, 14th, 4-6pm
Where: Bowl on Bellaire (formerly Palace Lanes) & Little Matt's Restaurant
How Much:
  • Bowlers: $45 (includes shoes, 2 hours of bowling, some brews if your of age, & dinner)
  • Spectators: $25 (includes watching bowling, tons o' fun, some brews if your of age too, & dinner)
  • Non bowling kids: free (includes dinner but definitely no brews)
How to purchase: 
What to wear: Your bowling best
What to expect: fun, friends, games, raffles, prizes!

If you have an idea who you want to be in your lane let me know!  Its going to be a great night to spend with the family all while supporting a great cause.  I really do hope to see you there! 

A special thanks to our in kind donors for the evening, Little Matt's and Galveston Island Brewery!



No comments